Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Please use the vocabulary list below to search the library catalog, through the keyword function, to identify materials relevant to this course.
- Women in society and politics
- Women's social life
- Women's political life
- Women in africa
- Women in middle east
- Women empowerment
- Women's participation
This course analyses the expanding role of women in society and politics. The segments of the course are:
1) Examine women’s participation in, and experiences with, social and political life.
2) Explore and analyze issues related to women with theories and critical thinking skills.
3) Understand gendered links between social life, political processes, and the public arena.
4) Comprehend major issues related to social and political institutions as applicable to women.
5) Critique socio-political realities as they impact women in North Africa and the Middle East
Library of Congress Classes and Subclasses
· HD6050-6305 Classes of labor
· HF5801-6182 Advertising
· HQ1101-2030.7 Women. Feminism
· HV551.2-639 Emergency management
· JQ21-6651 Political institutions and public administration
· JZ5-6530 International relations