Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Principles of Management MGT 3301
This Course Guide is designed to help you identify some of the resources on Principles of Management available at Mohammed VI Library. It lists reference materials, books, periodicals, online resources & government documents available in the library’s print collection, electronic databases, and on the free web.
1- Vocabulary List (for searching our catalog at http://libserv.aui.ma or databases)
2- Library of Congress Classes and Subclasses
- Principles of management
- Strategic Management
- Organizational culture and environment
- Organizational structure and change
- Managerial Ethics
- Decision Making
- Planning, Managing human resources
- Leadership, controlling
These classes and subclasses contain books and other materials related to Computer Programming. Each shelf in the library lists the classes and subclasses that are contained on that shelf.
- HF: Managing Human Resoucres.
3- Selected Books in General Collection and their Call Numbers (Main Reading Room, Room 4 and 2nd floor)
This is a general list of books related to different topics covered in your class. Use the vocabulary list above or browse the shelves that hold these books to find many more. **Note: Atlases are found on the reference shelves and in 3 atlas stands in the Main Reading Room.
4- Reference Collection (Main reading room)
- Strategic management in action HD30.28 .C696 2008
- Management HD31 .W5167 2007
- Management: a competency-based approach HD31.H447 2002
- Strategic management : competitiveness and globalization HD30.28 .H587 2007
- Management: concepts and practices HD31.H316 2002
- Le management : entre modèles et pratiques HD30.28.L441 2002
- Management for engineers TA190.P39 2003
- Management for engineers, scientists, and technologists TA190 .C485 2005
- Management gurus and management fashions HD31 .J2 2001
- Guide to management ideas and gurus HD31 .H497 2008
- Management mistakes and successes Management HD31.H3485 2003 c.1
- The management myth HD30.19 .S74 2009
- Managing human resources HF5549.2.G7 M357 2005
5- Print Periodicals / Serials Collection / World Bank (Academic Journals Room, ground floor)
- International dictionary of Management. Ref HD30.15.J64 1995
- The concise Blackwell Encyclopedia of Management Ref HD30.15.C66 1998
- Dictionnaire de Management et de contrôle de Gestion Ref HD30.15.D47 1990
- Academy of Management journal.
- International journal of cross cultural management: CCM.
- Journal of management.
- Journal of management inquiry.
- Managerial and decision economics: MDE.
6- Databases and E-journals
The following are important research databases and E-journals that frequently publish research on Computers and Computer Science.
7- Databases and E-journals
- Business Source complete
- JSTOR Arts & Sciences IV Archive Collection
- Directory of Open Access Journals
- Taylor & Francis Social Science and Humanities
Selected E-journals in full text
- Management quarterly Business Source Complete
- The A-Z of management concepts and models Business Source Complete
- Leadership and management in engineering Business Source Complete
8- Other Websites
9- Selected e-books: