This Course Guide is designed to help you identify some of the resources on Principles of Management available at Mohammed VI Library. It lists reference materials, books, periodicals, online resources & government documents available in the library’s print collection, electronic databases, and on the free web.
1- Vocabulary List (for searching our catalog at http://libserv.aui.ma or databases)
2- Library of Congress Classes and Subclasses
- Principles of management
- Strategic Management
- Organizational culture and environment
- Organizational structure and change
- Managerial Ethics
- Decision Making
- Planning, Managing human resources
- Leadership, controlling
These classes and subclasses contain books and other materials related to Computer Programming. Each shelf in the library lists the classes and subclasses that are contained on that shelf.
- HF: Managing Human Resoucres.
3- Selected Books in General Collection and their Call Numbers (Main Reading Room, Room 4 and 2nd floor)
This is a general list of books related to different topics covered in your class. Use the vocabulary list above or browse the shelves that hold these books to find many more. **Note: Atlases are found on the reference shelves and in 3 atlas stands in the Main Reading Room.
4- Reference Collection (Main reading room)
- Strategic management in action HD30.28 .C696 2008
- Management HD31 .W5167 2007
- Management: a competency-based approach HD31.H447 2002
- Strategic management : competitiveness and globalization HD30.28 .H587 2007
- Management: concepts and practices HD31.H316 2002
- Le management : entre modèles et pratiques HD30.28.L441 2002
- Management for engineers TA190.P39 2003
- Management for engineers, scientists, and technologists TA190 .C485 2005
- Management gurus and management fashions HD31 .J2 2001
- Guide to management ideas and gurus HD31 .H497 2008
- Management mistakes and successes Management HD31.H3485 2003 c.1
- The management myth HD30.19 .S74 2009
- Managing human resources HF5549.2.G7 M357 2005
5- Print Periodicals / Serials Collection / World Bank (Academic Journals Room, ground floor)
- International dictionary of Management. Ref HD30.15.J64 1995
- The concise Blackwell Encyclopedia of Management Ref HD30.15.C66 1998
- Dictionnaire de Management et de contrôle de Gestion Ref HD30.15.D47 1990
- Academy of Management journal.
- International journal of cross cultural management: CCM.
- Journal of management.
- Journal of management inquiry.
- Managerial and decision economics: MDE.
6- Databases and E-journals
The following are important research databases and E-journals that frequently publish research on Computers and Computer Science.
7- Databases and E-journals
- Business Source complete
- JSTOR Arts & Sciences IV Archive Collection
- Directory of Open Access Journals
- Taylor & Francis Social Science and Humanities
Selected E-journals in full text
- Management quarterly Business Source Complete
- The A-Z of management concepts and models Business Source Complete
- Leadership and management in engineering Business Source Complete
8- Other Websites
9- Selected e-books: