This Course Guide is designed to help you identify some of the resources on Data Structure available at Mohammed VI Library. It lists reference materials, books, periodicals, online resources & government documents available in the library’s print collection, electronic databases, and on the free web.
1- Vocabulary List (for searching our catalog at http://libserv.aui.ma or databases)
- Data structures, structures/files
- Algorithm, algorithm analysis, computing algorithms, algorithmic strategies, algorithmic statement
- C language, programming, structures, recursion, pointers, dynamic memory, memory allocation
- C++ language, C++ constructs, data types, Abstract data types (ADTs)
- ADTs, linked lists, queues, stacks, trees, graphs
2- Library of Congress Classes and Subclasses
These classes and subclasses contain books and other materials related to data structures. Each shelf in the library lists the classes and subclasses that are contained on that shelf.
Data structures in C Data structures in C++
- QA76.73 : Algorithms & Data structures
3- Selected Books in General Collection and their Call Numbers (Main Reading Room, Room 4 and 2nd floor)
This is a general list of books related to different topics covered in your class. Use the vocabulary list above or browse the shelves that hold these books to find many more. **Note: Atlases are found on the reference shelves and in 3 atlas stands in the Main Reading Room.
- "C" programming with data structures QA76.73.C153 S83 2005
- Data structure programming : with the standard template library in C++ QA76.73.C153B457 1998
- Classic data structures in C++ QA76.73.C153B83 1994
- Algorithms and data structures : an approach in C QA76.73.C15B68 1994
- Fundamentals of data structures in C QA76.73.C15H6597 1993
- Data structures using C QA76.73.C15T46 1990
- Handbook of algorithms and data structures : in Pascal and C QA76.73.P2G66 1991
4- Reference Collection (Main reading room)
- Dictionary of computing QA76.752. C65 2005
- Dictionary of computing Online Oxford Reference online
5- Print Periodicals / Serials Collection / World Bank (Academic Journals Room, ground floor). Many of these are also available electronically, though they might not be mentioned in section 6 below.
- Data mining and knowledge discovery
- Information retrieval.
- Parallel computing.
6- Databases and E-journals:
The following are important research databases and E-journals that frequently publish research on Comparative Religion. Search our databases.
- EBSCO Academic Search Complete
- ACM digital Library
- Sage Journals Online
Selected E-journals in full text
- ACM Transactions on Algorithms ACM Digital Library
- Algorithms Academic Search Complete
- Journal of graph algorithms and applications DOAJ: Directory of Open Access Journals
- Parallel Algorithms and Applications Academic Search Complete
7- Selected E-Books:
Google Books (http://books.google.com)
8- Other Websites