Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Please use the vocabulary list below to search the library catalog, through the keyword function, to identify materials relevant to this course.
- Organizational Behavior
- Organizational structure
- Human behavior
- Organizational change
- Organizational development
- Managing organizational behavior
- Human resource management
- Conflict and Negotiation in Organizations
- Team power
This course examines individual behavior at the workplace and applications important to managerial and organizational effectiveness. It also emphasizes the following subjects: design of organizational structure; processes for enhancing organization effectiveness; managing and building intra-organizational relationships; authority, influence and leadership relationships; organizational culture; international considerations; intergroup power and conflict; and organizational change and development.
Library of Congress Classes and Subclasses
- Please use the call number below to search the library catalog, through the Call Number function, to browse the library collection listing materials relevant to this course.
- HD58 Location of industry
- HD58.7-58.95 Organizational behavior, change and effectiveness. Corporate culture
- HD59-59.6 Public relations. Industrial publicity
- HD66-66.2 Work groups. Team work in industry.
- HF5546-5548.6 Office management
- HF5548.7-5548.85 Industrial psychology
- HF5549-5549.5 Personnel management. Employment Management
- HM711-806 Groups and organizations
- HM756-781 Community
- HM786-806 Organizational sociology. Organization theory
- HM811-821 Deviant behavior. Social deviance
- HM826 Social institutions
- HM831-901 Social change
- HM1001-1281 Social psychology
- HM1041-1101 Social perception. Social cognition Including perception of the self and others, rejudices, ereotype
- HM1106-1171 Interpersonal relations. Social behavior
- HM1176-1281 Social influence. Social pressure