Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Please use the vocabulary list below to search the library catalog, through the keyword function, to identify materials relevant to this course.
- Quality Control;
- Quality Planning;
- Quality Assurance;
- Control of processes;
- Approach to management;
- Approach to decision making;
- Quality management;
- Project Management Knowledge.
Project and Quality Management includes the processes required to ensure that the project will satisfy the needs for which it was undertaken. It provides an overview of the following major project quality management processes:
- Quality Planning: identifying which quality standards are relevant to the project and determining how to satisfy them;
- Quality Assurance: evaluating overall project performance on a regular basis to provide confidence that the project will satisfy the relevant quality standards;
- Quality Control: monitoring specific project results to determine if they comply with relevant quality standards and identifying ways to eliminate causes of unsatisfactory performance.
Library of Congress Classes and Subclasses
Please use the call number below to search the library catalog, through the Call Number function, to browse the library collection listing materials relevant to this course.
HD28-70 Management. Industrial management
HD62.2-62.8 Management of special enterprises
TS155-194 Production management. Operations management