Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Algorithm Analysis CSC 3323
This Course Guide is designed to help you identify some of the resources on Algorithm Analysis available at Mohammed VI Library. It lists reference materials, books, periodicals, online resources & government documents available in the library’s print collection, electronic databases, and on the free web.
1- Vocabulary List (for searching our catalog at http://libserv.aui.ma or databases)
- Physics, mechanics, kinematics, engineering mathematics
- Energy, potential energy, kinetic energy, mechanical movements, power, properties of matter
- Laws of motion, thermodynamics, vibration, wave mechanics, statics and dynamics
2- Library of Congress Classes and Subclasses
These classes and subclasses contain books and other materials related to Algorithm Analysis. Each shelf in the library lists the classes and subclasses that are contained on that shelf.
- Q: Science (General)
- QA: Mathematics
- TJ: Mathematical Engineering
3- Selected Books in General Collection and their Call Numbers (Main Reading Room, Room 4 and 2nd floor)
This is a general list of books related to different topics covered in your class. Use the vocabulary list above or browse the shelves that hold these books to find many more. **Note: Atlases are found on the reference shelves and in 3 atlas stands in the Main Reading Room.
- A practical introduction to data structures and algorithm analysis QA76.9.D35S45 1997
- Introduction to data structures and algorithm analysis QA76.9.D35N32 1992
- Applied data analytic techniques for turning points research BF637.C4 A67 2008
- High performance computing in remote sensing QA76.88 .H5277 2008
- Online algorithms : the state of the art QA76.9.A43 O55 1998
- A course in fuzzy systems and control QA76.87.W35 1997
- Fuzzy logic : implementation and applications TJ213.F88 1996
- Linear algebra, Markov chains, and queueing models QA184.L545 1993
- The EM algorithm and extensions QA276.8.M394 1997
- The algorithm design manual QA76.9.A43 S55 1998
4- Reference Collection (Main reading room)
- McGraw-Hill dictionary of mathematics QA5 .M425 1997
- A Concise Oxford dictionary of mathematics QA5.C53 1990
5- Databases and E-journals:
The following are important research databases and E-journals that frequently publish research on Algorithm Analysis.
- EBSCO Academic Search Complete
- EBSCO Communication and Mass Media
- Sage Journals Online
Selected E-journals in full text
- Algorithmica EBSCO Academic Search Complete, ACM digital library
- Algorithms EBSCO Academic Search Complete
6- Other Websites