Please use the vocabulary list below to search the library catalog, through the keyword function, to identify materials relevant to this course.
·Charles K. Alexander, Matthew N. O. Sadiku, “Fundamentals of Electric Circuits” Fifth Edition. ISBN: 978-0-07-338057-5
·Laboratory handouts (available on the portal)
· Pspice (student edition) – Available in circuits lab and you can download and install it for free in your personal machine.
"This course introduces the fundamental principles of electric circuit design and analysis. Various techniques to analyze circuits in Alternating Current and Direct Current will be used. Passive components and active components will be studied. This course will use CAD tools such as P-SPICE and MATLAB.
=>At the conclusion of this course, the successful (passing) student will be able to demonstrate a general understanding of the following:
· Circuit variables and elements
· Techniques of Circuit Analysis
· Operational Amplifiers
· Inductors, Capacitors & mutual inductance
· RL, RC & RLC Circuits
· Diodes and BJTs
· Development of team work, organization, technical writing."
Please use the call number below to search the library catalog, through the Call Number function, to browse the library collection listing materials relevant to this course.
TK: Electrical engineering, Electronics, Nuclear engineering.
TK452-454.4: Electric apparatus and materials. Electric circuits. Electric networks.