Please use the vocabulary list below to search the library catalog, through the keyword function, to identify materials relevant to this course.
- Financial Market
- General Monetary
- Interest Rates
- International Financial System
- Monetary Policy
- Monetary Concepts
"This course is designed to provide advanced concepts of quantitative methods for managers in the framework of decision making. It examines the use of modern quantitative methods to support executive decision making process. It includes hypothesis testing, statistical inferences, regression analysis, forecasting and simulation, categorical data analysis"
Library of Congress Classes and Subclasses
Please use the call number below to search the library catalog, through the Call Number function, to browse the library collection listing materials relevant to this course.
- HG1621-1638 Interest rates. Interest tables
- HG1660 Bank accounts. Bank deposits. Deposit banking
- HG1811-2351 Special classes of banks and financial institutions
- HG3810-4000 Foreign exchange. International finance International monetary system