Please use the vocabulary list below to search the library catalog, through the keyword function, to identify materials relevant to this course.
- Computer Aided Engineering
- Engineering graphics
- Hardware Interfacing
- MATLAB Programming
- Numerical Problem Solving
- Programming Techniques
- Technical Computing
"EGR1210 course is designed to introduce engineering student to the use of modern computational tools used for design, analysis and problem solving as fundamental skills required in all engineering fields. The course is split into two parts:
1. Technical computing using the MATLAB and Excel environments. Topics include: Data analysis, Data visualization, programming techniques, numerical problem solving, modeling and simulations, Hardware interfacing.
2. The fundamentals of product design using Solidworks. Topics covered include: engineering graphics for design, 2-D and 3-D drawing, Dimensioning, the basics of finite element methods validation".
Library of Congress Classes and Subclasses
Please use the call number below to search the library catalog, through the Call Number function, to browse the library collection listing materials relevant to this course.
- T 1-995 Technology (General)
- TA1-2040 Engineering (General). Civil engineering (General)
- TA170-171 Environmental engineering
- TK7885-7895 Computer engineering. Computer hardware
- QA299.6-433 Analysis