Please use the vocabulary list below to search the library catalog, through the keyword function, to identify materials relevant to this course.
- Artificial Intelligence
- Intelligent Agents and systems
- Ethical concerns
- Problem Solving and Search
- Knowledge Representation, Reasoning, and Planning
- Uncertain Knowledge and Reasoning
- Decision Making
- Machine Learning
This course provides an introduction to (advanced) techniques for the programming of intelligent systems and problem-solving techniques. Topics covered include knowledge representation, propositional and predicate logic, expert systems, searching and machine learning.
CSC 3309 is:
· A School Advanced Elective Course for the BSCSC;
· A Computer Science Concentration Advanced Course for the BSGE;
· A remedial foundation course for non-AUI graduate students who did not pass the graduate entrance exam in this topic.
CSC 5309 is:
· A possible Core Course or an Elective Course for the specialization in Intelligent Systems for the MSCS;
· An Elective Course for the MSSE and MSCN programs and for the proposed MSISS.
Library of Congress Classes and Subclasses
Please use the call number below to search the library catalog, through the Call Number function, to browse the library collection listing materials relevant to this course.