Please use the vocabulary list below to search the library catalog, through the keyword function, to identify materials relevant to this course.
- Propagation waves
- Wave mechanics
This Course Guide is designed to help students identify some of the resources on Physics available at Mohammed VI Library.
"In this course the student should get familiar with the basic principles of wave propagation, acoustics, electricity, magnetism, and electromagnetic waves.
At the end of this course students should acquire skills listed below:
- Describe physical entities associated with waves, sound, electricity, magnetism, and light;
- Differentiate between different energies associated with the above mentioned topics;
- Develop problem solving skills and apply them successfully in topics covered;
- Become familiar with laboratory equipment, experimental procedures, and data collection and analysis relating the course topics;
- Have the ability to communicate physical concepts, terminology, methods, and results effectively by means of written reports on problem solutions and laboratory work".
Library of Congress Classes and Subclasses
Please use the call number below to search the library catalog, through the Call Number function, to browse the library collection listing materials relevant to this course.
- QC1-999 Physics
- QC221-246 Acoustics. Sound
- QC501-(721) Electricity
- QC750-766 Magnetism
- QC793-793.5 Elementary particle physics