Please use the vocabulary list below to search the library catalog, through the keyword function, to identify materials relevant to this course.
- Digital Marketing Fundamental
- Internet marketing
- Marketing Communication and Customer support
- Online Consumer behavior
- Online Competitive landscape
- Digital Marketing Strategy
- Advertising and public relations
- Marketing Communication using digital media channel
- The social media and today’s consumer (Facebook and LinkedIn)
- Online Communities (such as YouTube, Twitter and Second Life)
"The Internet and other information technologies have created many interesting and innovative ways to provide customer value since its inception in 1969. Web sites for marketing communication and customer support; one-to-one communication to many different receiving devices; consumer behavior insights based on offline and online data combination; inventory optimization through CRM-SCM integration; a single-minded focus on ROI and associated performance metrics are all important strategies. The social media provide perfect platforms for connecting with today’s consumer: High readership blogs, social networks (such as Facebook and LinkedIn), and online communities (such as YouTube, Twitter and Second Life), gave consumers the opportunity to be heard in large numbers, and smart marketers have learned how to tap into these “citizen journalists” for improving products and marketing communication."
Library of Congress Classes and Subclasses
Please use the call number below to search the library catalog, through the Call Number function, to browse the library collection listing materials relevant to this course.
- HF5410-5417.5 Marketing. Distribution of products