Please use the vocabulary list below to search the library catalog, through the keyword function, to identify materials relevant to this course.
- Ordinary differential equations
- Initial-value problems
- First-order differential equations
- Higher-order differential equations
- Linear systems of differential equations
- Laplace transforms
- Fourier coefficients
- Modeling by differential equations
- Euler's method
"Differential equations, including basic concepts, first-order differential equations and applications, linear differential equations of higher order, series solutions, solutions using Laplace transforms, solutions using numerical methods and applications."
Library of Congress Classes and Subclasses
Please use the call number below to search the library catalog, through the Call Number function, to browse the library collection listing materials relevant to this course.
- QA 370-387: Differential Equations