Please use the vocabulary list below to search the library catalog, through the keyword function, to identify materials relevant to this course.
- International Security
- International Relations
- International Affairs
- International politics
- Critical security
- Gender And Security
- Environmental security
- Societal security
This course surveys some of the major debates and issue areas in international security. These range from the formation of strategy and insurgency to conventional force analysis,organizational politics, and surprise attacks.
Library of Congress Classes and Subclasses
Please use the call number below to search the library catalog, through the Call Number function, to browse the library collection listing materials relevant to this course.
- GE170-190 Environmental policy
- JX(1)-(6650) International law
- KZ2-6795 Law of nations
- JZ5-6530 International relations
- JZ5511.2-6300 Promotion of peace. Peaceful change
- U1-900 Military science (General)
- UG1-620 Military engineering