Please use the vocabulary list below to search the library catalog, through the keyword function, to identify materials relevant to this course.
- Organizational Behavior
- Organizational structure
- Human behavior
- Organizational change
- Organizational development
- Managing organizational behavior
- Human resource management
- Conflict and Negotiation in Organizations
- Team power
This course examines individual behavior at the workplace and applications important to managerial and organizational effectiveness. It also emphasizes the following subjects: design of organizational structure; processes for enhancing organization effectiveness; managing and building intra-organizational relationships; authority, influence and leadership relationships; organizational culture; international considerations; intergroup power and conflict; and organizational change and development.
Library of Congress Classes and Subclasses
- Please use the call number below to search the library catalog, through the Call Number function, to browse the library collection listing materials relevant to this course.
- HD58 Location of industry
- HD58.7-58.95 Organizational behavior, change and effectiveness. Corporate culture
- HD59-59.6 Public relations. Industrial publicity
- HD66-66.2 Work groups. Team work in industry.
- HF5546-5548.6 Office management
- HF5548.7-5548.85 Industrial psychology
- HF5549-5549.5 Personnel management. Employment Management
- HM711-806 Groups and organizations
- HM756-781 Community
- HM786-806 Organizational sociology. Organization theory
- HM811-821 Deviant behavior. Social deviance
- HM826 Social institutions
- HM831-901 Social change
- HM1001-1281 Social psychology
- HM1041-1101 Social perception. Social cognition Including perception of the self and others, rejudices, ereotype
- HM1106-1171 Interpersonal relations. Social behavior
- HM1176-1281 Social influence. Social pressure