Please use the vocabulary list below to search the library catalog, through the keyword function, to identify materials relevant to this course.
- Cultural anthropology
- Ecology and society
Library of Congress Classes and Subclasses
Please use the call number below to search the library catalog, through the Call Number function, to browse the library collection listing materials relevant to this course.
- GN1-890 Anthropology
- GN49-298 Physical anthropology. Somatology
- GN51-59 Anthropometry
- GN62.8-265 Human variation including growth, physical form, skeleton, nervous system, skin, etc.
- GN269-279 Race (General)
- GN280.7 Man as an animal. Simian traits versus human traits
- GN281-289 Human evolution
- GN282-286.7 Fossil man. Human paleontology
- GN296-296.5 Medical anthropology
- GN301-674 Ethnology. Social and cultural anthropology
- GN357-367 Culture and cultural processes including social change, structuralism, diffusion, etc.
- GN378-396 Collected ethnographies
- GN397-397.7 Applied anthropology
- GN406-517 Cultural traits, customs, and institutions
- GN406-442 Technology. Material culture Including food, shelter, fire, tools, etc.
- GN448-450.8 Economic organization. Economic anthropology
- GN451-477.7 Intellectual life including communication, recreation, philosophy, religion, knowledge, etc.
- GN478-491.7 Social organization
- GN492-495.2 Political organization. Political anthropology
- GN495.4-498 Societal groups, ethnocentrism, diplomacy, warfare, etc.
- GN502-517 Psychological anthropology
- GN537-674 Ethnic groups and races
- GN550-674 By region or country
- GN700-890 Prehistoric archaeology