Please use the vocabulary list below to search the library catalog, through the keyword function, to identify materials relevant to this course.
- General features of Islamic civilization
- Various aspects of Islamic civilization
- Basis of Islamic civilization
- Sources/ permanent components
- Causes of intellectual production and of past
- Developments and vitality
This course, taught in Arabic, introduces students to the general features of various aspects of Islamic civilization using an interdisciplinary approach that takes into account the basis of this civilization, its sources and its permanent components. Causes of intellectual production and of past developments of this civilization will be related to factors that explain its present-day vitality
Library of Congress Classes and Subclasses
Please use the call number below to search the library catalog, through the Call Number function, to browse the library collection listing materials relevant to this course.
- BP1-253 Islam
- DS35.3-35.77 The Islamic World