Please use the vocabulary list below to search the library catalog, through the keyword function, to identify materials relevant to this course.
- American Accounting system
- French Accounting system
- Moroccan Accounting system
Describes and compares the American, French and Moroccan accounting systems. It emphasizes the factors that influenced the development of the three systems and the priorities associated with each.
Library of Congress Classes and Subclasses
Please use the call number below to search the library catalog, through the Call Number function, to browse the library collection listing materials relevant to this course.
- HG1706-1708 Accounting. Bookkeeping
- HF5601-5689 Accounting. Bookkeeping
- HJ9701-9940 Public accounting. Auditing
- HG1660 Bank accounts. Bank deposits. Deposit , banking