Please use the vocabulary list below to search the library catalog, through the keyword function, to identify materials relevant to this course.
- Accounting, Accountancy, accounting systems
- Accounting standards, accounting theory
- Accounting cycle,accountable Plan
- Double entry accounting theory, recording procedures
- Analysis, interpreting financial information, Planning,
- analyzing, Definition, Accounting basics
- Worksheet techniques, financial statements preparation
The primary objective of Acc 2301 is to introduce you to the study of financial accounting and prepare you for advanced studies in business. The course is designed to provide you with basic understanding to the fundamental concepts of accounting, double entry accounting theory, recording procedures, worksheet techniques and financial statements preparation and analysis.
Library of Congress Classes and Subclasses
Please use the call number below to search the library catalog, through the Call Number function, to browse the library collection listing materials relevant to this course.
- HF 1-6182: Commerce
HF 5001-6182: Business
HF 5601-5689: Accounting
- HG 1-9999: Finance
- HJ9-9940: Public Finance
HJ9701-9940: Public Accounting