Please use the vocabulary list below to search the library catalog, through the keyword function, to identify materials relevant to this course
- International finance
- Exchange rate behaviour
- Risk management
- Asset and liability management
- International Financial Markets
- Long-term & short-term asset
- Foreign exchange
This course will analyze financial problems corporations face that result from operating in an international environment. Major topics covered are international financial environment, exchange rate behaviour, exchange rate risk management, and long/short term asset and liability management
Library of Congress Classes and Subclasses
Please use the call number below to search the library catalog, through the Call Number function, to browse the library collection listing materials relevant to this course.
- HG1-9999: Finance
- HG3810-4000: Foreign exchange. International finance.
- HG4501-6051: Investment, capital formation, speculation