Please use the vocabulary list below to search the library catalog, through the keyword function, to identify materials relevant to this course.
- Legal Environment Of Business
- Common law
- Moroccan legal system: civil law, Islamic law.
- Constitutional law
- Legal terminology
- Court system in Morocco and in U.S
- Elements of contracts in the U.S and in Morocco
- Moroccan commercial code/courts
This course introduces students to the legal environment of business in the U.S and in Morocco. The aim is to help them develop a good understanding of the purpose and functions of the various existing lams and the role of the courts to enforce and interpret these lams.
Library of Congress Classes and Subclasses
Please use the call number below to search the library catalog, through the Call Number function, to browse the library collection listing materials relevant to this course.
- K1-7720 Law in general. Comparative and uniform law.
- KB162-250 Legal systems compared
- KSW1-4990 Morocco
- KBP1-4860 Islamic law. Sharī#ah. Fiqh