This Course Guide is designed to help you identify some of the resources on Principles of Marketing available at Mohammed VI Library. It lists reference materials, books, periodicals, online resources & government documents available in the library’s print collection, electronic databases, and on the free web.
1- Vocabulary List (for searching our catalog at http://libserv.aui.ma or databases)
- Marketing, marketing principles, marketing strategy,
- Market, market place, marketing aspects, marketing planning
2- Library of Congress Classes and Subclasses
These classes and subclasses contain books and other materials related to Principles of Marketing. Each shelf in the library lists the classes and subclasses that are contained on that shelf.
- HF: Commerce
- 5410-5417.5: Marketing.
Distribution of Products
3- Selected Books in General Collection and their Call Numbers (Main Reading Room, Room 4 and 2nd floor)
This is a general list of books related to different topics covered in your class. Use the vocabulary list above or browse the shelves that hold these books to find many more. **Note: Atlases are found on the reference shelves and in 3 atlas stands in the Main Reading Room.
- Principles of marketing 2006 HF5415 .K849 2006
- European casebook on principles of marketing HF5415.12.E8E957 1997
- Principles of marketing research HF5415.13.M35223 1998
- Principles of internet marketing HF5415.1265.H36 2000
- Successful marketing in a week HF5415 .D38 1998
- Strategic marketing planning HF5415.13 .M369184 1996
4- Reference Collection (Main reading room)
- Dictionnaire du marketing Ref HF5412 .B32 1998
- Harrap's marketing : dictionnaire anglais-français Ref HF5412 .H37 1999
- The Blackwell encyclopedic dictionary of marketing Ref HF5415 .B4552 1997
- Encyclopedia of Consumer Brands Ref HF 5415.3.E527 1994
- The IEBM Encyclopedia of Marketing Ref HF5412.I32 1999
5- Print Periodicals / Serials Collection / World Bank (Academic Journals Room, ground floor). Many of these are also available electronically, though they might not be mentioned in section 6 below.
- Marketing News: American Marketing Association
- Journal of Marketing for Higher Education
- Journal of Marketing Research
- Journal of Business Ethics
- Managerial and Decision Economics
- Main Economic Indicators
- The Multinational Business Review
6- Databases and E-journals:
The following are important research databases and E-journals that frequently publish research on Arabic Literature.
- EBSCO Academic Search Complete
- Business source complete
- Business Regional News
- Sage Journals Online
Selected E-journals in full text
- Marketing Research in Business Source Complete
- Marketing and Research Today in Business Source Complete
- Marketing Review in Business Source Complete
- Marketing Tools in Business Source Complete
- Direct marketing in Business Source Complete