Please use the vocabulary list below to search the library catalog, through the keyword function, to identify materials relevant to this course.
- Computer networks -- Security measures
- Information Security
- Sécurité informatique
- Business Continuity
- Disaster Recovery
- Computer forensics
- Advanced Cryptography
- There is no text book per say, but a list of readings (from the handouts posted on the LMS) will be assigned to students prior to the happening of each crush course.
- Official (ISC)2 Guide to the CISSP Exam ((ISC)2 Press) / by Susan Hansche
- An Introduction to Mathematical Cryptography / By Jeffrey Hoffstein, Jill Pipher Joseph, H. Silverman
"This course, like all topics based course, is a collection of subjects related to information security. Students will be exposed to four (4) major security topics that will complement the series of standalone courses in the subject matter.
The topics for this semester are:
1) Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery,
2) Legal and Ethical issues of Security,
3) Computer Forensics
4) Advanced Cryptography or Application security.
In essence, these topics are selected to get students as close as possible to the 10 areas recognized by (ISC)2 Security professionals, and also to widen student’s exposure to advances in security areas."
Library of Congress Classes and Subclasses
Please use the call number below to search the library catalog, through the Call Number function, to browse the library collection listing materials relevant to this course.
*T -- Technology
TK -- Electrical Engineering, Electronics, Nuclear engineering
TK5101-6720 -- Telecommunication
*Q -- Science
QA -- Mathematics
QA75.5~76.95 -- Electronic computers. Computer science